What’s New in This Version
This minor update includes some bug fixes, performance improvements, and updated language translations. Happy holidays.
- Russian language support. Also updated Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese translations to be current with this release.
- When configuring advanced settings for RS-232 on RedEye Pro, application will warn of conflicts with system defaults. Specifically, we look for duplicate control characters such as end of line, break, suspend, etc.
- Toggle buttons without any toggle values now tolerated in activity and device layouts (iOS app). Previously, removing the toggle values from a button would cause the app to crash when the activity was launched.
- Proper placement of “Adjust Toggle Commands” button when toolbars are hidden (iOS app).
- Notification when WiFi network not found (Android app).
- Cached data updated when app moves into foreground (Android app).
- When activity launched from channel guide, we now display the “preparing activity” message (Android app).
- Display processing wheel when shutting down an activity (Android app).
- Refresh “Adjust Toggle Commands” list (Android app). Previously this would display commands that had recently been deleted.
- Display custom backgrounds on B&N Nook Tablet (Android app). Previously custom backgrounds would crash the app.
- Current activity now displays consistently on first application launch (Android app).
- IR command learning page now accessible in Portuguese (browser app). A missing space the Portuguese localization file was preventing this page from displaying.
Release date: 31 December 2011