Hiding Elements of the Browser InterfaceHiding parts of the browser control application is straightforward. By adding a “hide=” query string to the end of the RedEye URL, you can signal to the application which elements to remove. Available options are:
- Rooms- Hides the room name and (on RedEye Pro) drop-down room selector menu.
- Setup- Hides the “Setup” link, to prevent switching over to the setup portion of the browser application.
- Manual- Hides the “User Manual” link, to prevent opening another window displaying this manual.
- Support- Hides the “Technical Support” link, to prevent opening another window to the RedEye technical support website.
- Logo- Hides the RedEye logo.
- Masthead- Hides all of the above elements and collapses the space that they would normally occupy.
- Activities- Hides the Activities tab, to prevent the changing or shutting down of activities.
- Devices- Hides the Devices tab.
- Commands- Hides the Commands tab.